Opening: Project Manager with Writing and Social Media Experience
BXP Creative is looking for a Project Manager on a part-time basis to support our retainer and project-based clientele. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing, design or management, with strong writing and social media management skills.
An ideal candidate will have the following qualities, experiences, or hard skills:
- Strong writing skills
- Social media management experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Previous management or marketing experience
- Knowledge of WordPress, Magento, or Drupal
- Understand basics of print layout, colors, Pantone vs RGB vs Hex
- Understand basics of SEO: keywords, tags, some experience with Yoast
- Manage the company social media presence, stay up-to-date on best practices and algorithm/policy changes.
- Manage client social media profiles, maintain content calendars, schedule posts, and produce regular reports.
- Write and proofread copy for clients, company blog posts, and more. Must have a good eye for proper grammar and voice.
- Be hyper detail-oriented.
- Work with minimal oversight, and be able to switch tasks efficiently.
- Be able to prioritize work, own issues when they arise, and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Communicate with other team members, including remote creative staff, to ensure they understand client/user requests and are executing work efficiently.
- Assist with preparing user documentation, reports, pitch decks, deliverables, etc.
- Review creative alongside the Director of Operations and Creative Director, and ensuring the proper process is adhered to for all projects.
- Proactively identify needs in our projects, bring those to the attention of others, and collaborate to devise solutions.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for someone who would describe themselves as:
- A problem-solver. You like to tinker and figure things out.
- Focused on the small details.
- Someone who values a fast-paced, exciting, creative, and collaborative environment.
- Tech-savvy. You understand what a < br > tag does, maybe have some design experience or a related degree, and like to stay updated on the latest web trends.
- Relationship-aware. You understand the dynamic between the company and its clients/users, and can speak with others in a way that not only communicates effectively but also puts the company in a positive light.
- Someone who takes ownership. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty to get the job done.
- Someone who is always eager to take on new responsibilities and continue learning new skills.
What is BXP Creative?
BXP Creative is a cloud-based creative marketing platform. We provide marketing services, design, and branding to businesses of all sizes, including traditional agencies, helping them round out their service offerings, supplying creative production support, or even serving as their in-house creative department. We work with businesses around the country, as well as clients in the Philadelphia region, and serve both project-based clients and retainer business.
What Do We Offer?
The position is currently 20 hours per week, with the potential to grow for the right candidate as business grows. We offer a casual and flexible work environment. Business hours are 10am-6pm, Monday-Friday. An ideal schedule would be four days per week, 5 hours per day. We also offer health insurance premium reimbursement of 50% after a 90 day probationary period.
BXP Creative is located at:
990 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Interested in Applying?
Fill out the form below and attach your resume. Please, no calls or in-person applications.